Cancer prevention protocols can protect you against free radicals and other problematic instances that cause cancer cells to thrive.
We want to discuss the details behind one of the best ways to relieve pain naturally in the FGXpress Powerstrips and also 8 natural remedies which can enhance your health and longevity in life.
FGXpress is a natural neutraceutical health company who manufactures non-invasive powerstrips for pain that relieve and alleviate minor aches and pains. This can play a great role in cancer prevention and protection by using these strips and the natural alternatives and solutions listed below.
Pharmaceutical drugs may be able to take your pain quickly but they are not the only path for pain relief. Natural pain relief, which uses herbal extracts, is an increasingly popular way to manage pain as well.
Although research is still fairly limited on whether or not all herbal remedies work, many herbs are thought to supply some pain relief and decrease inflammation. You’ll still want to use caution while taking herbal extracts but if you want to avoid taking drugs, then herbal remedies may be right for you. Here re eight natural remedies for pain:
- Capsaicin: Capsaicin is a compound that gives hot Chile peppers their hotness. When used topically, capsaicin may be an effective form of pain relief. According to researchers, capsaicin works to deplete substance P, a compound that conveys pain sensation throughout the nervous system.
- Feverfew: Feverfew has been used to treat headaches, stomachaches, and toothaches for centuries now. Although research has been very limited so far, it may be worth a shot since there are appear to be very few – if any side effects. However, pregnant women should avoid this remedy.
- Arnica: Arnica comes from a flower that grows exclusively in Europe. Researchers still do not know the exact mechanism behind Arnica but it has anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties. British researchers have found that Arnica is very effective for post-surgery swelling or for acute injury pain.
- Aquamin: Aquamin comes from red seaweed and preliminary studied suggest that aquamin is very effective at reducing pain and inflammation, specifically related to arthritis. Other research has suggested that aquamin might even help build bone, which will further alleviate arthritis pain.
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains an ingredient called curcumin, which suppresses two enzymes in the body that cause inflammation and pain. Sprains, strains, bruises, and joint inflammation can all be treated with turmeric.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is the herbal version of the do-it-all pain reliever. Burns, cuts, wounds, and pretty much anything else can be treated with Aloe. The cooling and soothing sensation of aloe will relieve just about any pain so having some aloe handy around the house is a must.
- SAM-E: SAM-e is a naturally occurring amino acid that increases dopamine and serotonin secretion. The exact mechanism of pain reduction is unknown but studies have shown that SAM-e can reduce pain up to 50% in osteoarthritis patients. Plus, SAM-e is one of the fast-acting herbal remedies for pain.
- Glucosamine/Chondroitin: If you’re suffering from osteoarthritis or just joint pain in general, considering taking glucosamine and chondroitin together. Both herbal supplements help protect the joints from inflammation and improve the strength as well. Studies have shown that when used together, pain can be reduced in severity and in frequency.
These herbal extracts along with FG Xpress Powerstrips will help reduce or eliminate your pain and can be taken every single day. Of course, there are alternative drugs and options like pain relief strips, which are becoming incredible popular. You may want to try a few different treatment options to see which option eliminates your pain the best.